Thursday, April 19, 2012



Cleverbot conversation RTH00663707

Is this bot clever?

Find out at http://www.cleverbot.com

Email this conversation to a friend

See a detailed log with times



User: Lets get down to business!

Cleverbot: To defeat the huns?

User: Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?

Cleverbot: You're the saddest bunch I ever met.

User: But you can bet before we're through.

Cleverbot: Somehow I'll make a man out of you.

User: I'm never gonna catch my breath.

Cleverbot: Say goodbye to those who knew me.

User: Why was I a fool in school for cutting gym?

Cleverbot: This guy's got them scared to death.

User: Hope he doesn't see right through me.

Cleverbot: Now I really wish that I knew how to swim!

User: Be a man!

Cleverbot: You must be swift as a coursing river.

User: Be a man!

Cleverbot: With all the force of a great typhoon.

User: Be a man!

Cleverbot: With all the strength of a raging fire!

User: Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

Cleverbot: Time is racing toward us!

User: Till the Huns arrive!

Cleverbot: Heed my every order!

User: And you might survive!

Cleverbot: You're unsuited for the rage of war.

User: So pack up, go home, you're through.

Cleverbot: How could I make a man out of you.

-------------

Cleverbot UNDERSTANDS MEE.

Also, it's an unspoken rule [or should be one] that whenever someone says "Let's get down to business", another person should reply back with "To defeat the Huns!".

K.

No comments: