Friday, November 9, 2012

Slam Book Survey Thingie 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I got 99 problems, and these were all of them!

Writing this damn thing was like writing my English Literature paper. At first I'll start off all awesome with an epic essay, and from there the whole paper turns to shit. -.-
You guys are welcome to complete this challenge if you want. In fact, I dare you to. I dare all of you to.

Gah. I'm bored.

-------------------
2:If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer, and Louis C.K., among others. But mostly them.
3:Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"Before he left, Jose Arcadio Buendia buried the spear in the courtyard and, one after the other, he cut the throats of his magnificent fighting cocks, trusting that in that way he could give some measure of peace to Prudencio Aguilar."

-One Hundred Years of Solitude.
4:What do you think about most?
Oh, you know. Stuff. My future, Joseph Gordon Levitt etc.
5:What does your latest text message from someone else say?
How considerate :P my gratitude is inexpressible
6:Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With clothes on. But I am known to sleep on the floor without a shirt on, occasionally. .-.
7:What’s your strangest talent?
I...I don't know. I'm talentless.
Well, I guess I have a talent for recalling really, REALLY random, uncanny facts and incidents from memory.
8:Girls… (finish the sentence); Boys… (finish the sentence)

"Boys fuck things up. Girls are fucked up. That’s the difference. Boys just do damage to your house that you can measure in dollars, like a hurricane. Girls, like, leave scars in your psyche that you find later, like a genocide... That’s the difference between boys and girls. And it becomes the difference between men and women, really. A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart."

Louis C. K.

Every time I read Girls this and Boys that etc. anywhere, this monologue comes to mind. Louis C. K. is fucking amazing.
9:Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Oh, dozens. Of the "Roses are red, Violets are blue..." subcategory. Nothing like, concrete or anything.
10:When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Today morning, in the shower, when I was jamming to Kenny Rogers.
Don't judge.
11:Do you have any strange phobias?
I have an irrational fear of fish heads. They're a delicacy where I'm from, and so forth. But when my food has a face, and that too of a cooked fish I will scoot as far away from the dining table as possible.
12:Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Yes. I was 3. Waddling around the house, and I found a HUGE bit of melted candlewax. So naturally, 3 year old me stuck it up her nose.
I don't remember much, but I do recall cold steel tweezers, dazzling pain and an angry lady who resembled my mum.
13:What’s your religion?
Technically Hindu, but I don't practice it. So, Agnostic.
14:If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking around the city, and cycling on empty roads late at night.
15:Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind it. My face breaks cameras.
16:Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
GAH! I listen to a lot of Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand et al. I also listen to a lot of Girls' Generation. :P
So it's all just bands I listen to most, no favourite and all.
17:What was the last lie you told?
I wrote the student editorial article, it's just at home.
18:Do you believe in karma?
Yeah, to an extent. What goes around comes around, that sort of thing. 
19:What does your URL mean?
stfumolly expands to "Shut the Fuck Up, Molly". I'm Molly. Pretty self-explanatory.
20:What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: A dangerously low self esteem and a plethora of trust issues.

Strength: My sense of humour.
21:Who is your celebrity crush?
Hahah, celebrity :crush: it seems. Joseph Gordon Levitt. Tina Fey. Chris O'Dowd. Christina Hendricks. Benedict Cumberbatch. Alexander Skarsgard. Edward Norton. Need I go on?
22:Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Of course, yes.
23:How do you vent your anger?
I cuss like a sailor. I write. I listen to Radiohead. I cry.
24:Do you have a collection of anything?
Posters, pokemon cards, stickers, text messages. That sort of thing.
25:Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I don't prefer one over another, but I talk over the phone more often.
26:Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I'm never, ever happy with the way I am. At the age of 10, I thought I'd be awesome at 12. At 12, I hated myself and thought I'd be awesome at 16. I'm going to be 18 in 2 weeks. This doesn't feel right at all.

"And in my mind
I imagine so many things
Things that aren't really happening
And when they put me in the ground

I'll start pounding the lid,
Saying, "I haven't finished yet,
I still have a tattoo to get,
That says, 'I'm living in the moment'".

And it's funny how I imagined 
That I could win this win-less fight
Maybe it isn't all that funny
That I've been fighting all my life
But maybe I have to think it's funny
If I want to live before I die
And maybe it's funniest of all
To think I'll die before I actually
See
That I am exactly the person that I want to be."

27:What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I loathe the screech of chalk on a blackboard, and the sound of people throwing up. I love the sound of popcorn popping in the microwave, the tap-tap of keyboards, and the shower running.
28:What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I got stuck in one place for my entire life, living the sedentary life I promised myself I never would?
29:Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes, and yes. I refuse to believe that we're the only life forms that exist out there. It's bullshit.
30:Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: Blanket.
Left: Nothing.
31:Smell the air. What do you smell?
Nothing extraordinary.
32:What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Tirupati. Place of worship. I should have known. Yuuuuck.
33:Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
India? West Coast!
34:Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Andy Samberg.
35:To you, what is the meaning of life?
Honestly, I have no inkling as to why I'm here. But the fact of the matter is that I am here, so the answer must be out there somewhere.
36:Define Art.
Wolfram Alpha defines art as "the creation of beautiful or significant things". I'll go with that.
37:Do you believe in luck?
Of course, yes. Just that I never seem to have any, ever.
38:What’s the weather like right now?
Sunny.
39:What time is it?
3 pm.
40:Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No, I don't drive. Yes, I have crashed.
41:What was the last book you read?
"The Happy Prince and Other Tales", by Oscar Wilde. Particularly the story of the Nightingale and The Rose. That story hits me hard right in the feelings. ;_;
42:Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Nah, not really. That smell is so overrated.
43:Do you have any nicknames?
Moll, Molly, Mollywobbles, Molecules, Medusa etc.
44:What was the last film you saw?
The Big Lebowski. And ever since I did, I've just been watching Gutterballs over and over again and jamming to Kenny Rogers.
45:What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Well, I was running around school and fell down, and this girl fell on top of me. And I developed acute appendicitis. That counts, yes?
46:Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yeah.
47:Do you have any obsessions right now?
The Fleet Foxes. And askreddit.
48:What’s your sexual orientation?
Straight.
49:Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Not that I know of, none.
50:Do you believe in magic?
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” - Arthur C. Clarke.
51:Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Nah. The people involved aren't usually worth holding grudges against.
52:What is your astrological sign?
A true blue Scorpio. Or so, some say.
53:Do you save money or spend it?
I spend. Like crazy. It's not cool.
54:What’s the last thing you purchased?
My bus ticket.
55:Love or lust?
LOOOOVE.
56:In a relationship?
Noope.
57:How many relationships have you had?
Like, one-ish.
58:Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. :[
59:Where were you yesterday?
Mostly at chemistry tuition, and then at a Chinese restaurant.
60:Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Pink Fight Club poster, pink Powerpuff Girls poster, pink post-it notes.
61:Are you wearing socks right now?
No.
62:What’s your favourite animal?
I like all animals. Tralala.
But otters mostly.
63:What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't have any secret weapon. Either they like me, or they don't.
64:Where is your best friend?
One's at some tuition, another is sleeping at home, and yet another is over a thousand miles away from me.
65:Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr.
66:What is your heritage?
East Bengal-West Bengal hybrid bong.
67:What were you doing last night at 12AM?
Reading fanfiction in the dark.
68:What do you think is Satan’s last name?
Newell. Give us Portal 3, dammit!
69:Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
Yeah. I'm only human.
70:Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I don't set parameters for the kind of friends I'd like to have. But sure, I'd totally be friends with a person like myself.
71:You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
DOG! HOLD ON! :throws clothes off, jumps into canal and saves dog:
Plot Twist: Dog's owner turns out to be Boss, and we become BFFs.
72:You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I'd tell a few people.
b) I guess I'd live out my days doing what made me happy.
c) Yes, I would be afraid. Everyone who says they aren't afraid of dying is a big, fat liar.
73:You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Trust all the way. Yes, I am a hopeless quasi-romantic, but love without any trust? Really?
74:What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Ukelele Anthem- Amanda Palmer, Airbrushed- Anamanaguchi, Brimful of Asha- Cornershop.
75:What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
3588.
76:In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust. Common interests. The ability to make awkward silences not seem awkward. Never running of things to talk about.
Etc.
77:How can I win your heart?
Be into the same bizzarro crap as myself. Beat me at a game of DDR. Put forth relevant points to the "Iron Man vs. Batman" debate. Either I will hate you or love you from the bottom of my heart. :P
78:Can insanity bring on more creativity?
"Ya da obviously it can"- Sripradha.
79:What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To not go to Deeksha post-10th standard to study. Yeah.
80:What size shoes do you wear?
Seven.
81:What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"Died living in the moment".
82:What is your favourite word?
Infundibulum.
83:Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
GO PLANET! ALL YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM CAPTAIN PLANET
CAPTAIN PLANET
HE'S THE HEEERO
GONNA TAKE POLLUTION
DOWN TO ZEEEERO
84:What is a saying you say a lot?
"Don't judge me!"
85:What’s the last song you listened to?
Lonely Boy- The Black Keys.
OHH WHOA OHHH I GOT THE LOVE THAT KEEPS ME WAIITING  :3
86:Basic question; what’s your favourite colour/colours?
Blue and orange. I liked them long before Portal was out.
87:What is your current desktop picture?
Screencap of the dance scene from Pulp Fiction.
88:If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I can't think of anyone right now. :|
89:What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
What my internet escapades consist of.
90:One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Que sera sera. I'm not sticking around to find out.
91:You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Shapeshifting. Or apparating. Yeah okay, I'm a big fan of Mystique's family's superpowers, so what.
92:You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Any instance from the summer of 2011, before my best friend moved away.
93:You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
My best friend's mother's death.
We were in school when we heard the news. She'd had a heart attack in her sleep. It felt like a tight slap in the face from reality. It's like, you know a person really well and speak to them often, and it feels like you're going to be able to talk to them and see them for the rest of your life. And then one day, that person is gone. Wiped out of existence. You're never going to see them again. 

Reality stings really hard.
We ran from school to the funeral, and we just stood there, held each other and cried and cried. I hadn't seen my friend in a long while, and when I finally got to see her, it was like this. 
94:You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Andy Samberg >.>
95:You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Corfu, Greece.
96:Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of, no.
97:Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Oh yeah.
98:Ever been on a plane?
Nope.
99:If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
O HAI YOUZ

3 comments:

Easy (EZ) Editorial Calendar said...

Your survey is very nice....Keep it up!

Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
Thanks & Regards
Malar

blamagenkind said...

Marry me!!

Snickerdoodle said...

Hahah, sure. Why the hell not? :P