Tuesday, April 3, 2012

#483: In which I run into the 11/12 Sc. male population's dream Barbie at the local supermarket.

To her left and right are her cousins Rockstar Barbie and Cheerleader Barbie.


































So I was at the supermarket yesterday, looking for a present for a friend of mine. Since the bookstore had already closed for the day before I got there, I wandered off to the toys section.

Lets just say for a couple minutes I felt like I was in Wonderland. Slinkies, MASSIVE teddy bears, Star Wars lego, remote controlled tanks, Nerf guns(!!). Frickin' ViewMasters! I haven't seen one of those in years. ;W;

Of course, there were these Barbies, and Cindys and various Disney Princess dolls too. When I was walking through the Barbie aisle, I stumbled into Computer Engineer Barbie, and instantly remembered a conversation I had with Sir Walten earlier, about limited edition Barbies.

You see, Sir W.? She exists. I wasn't kidding. :P

1 comment:

Walten Tiern said...

This is even creepier than I imagined...