Monday, March 26, 2012

It's :that: time again.


I must confess, I kinda like doing these challenges. They let me talk about myself to no end.
If you're reading this and have a blog or some such contraption, feel free to complete this challenge. Consider yourself tagged. 
  1. Live without music or live without T.V.?Easy. Live without TV. Hell, live without anyone and anything, as long as I have my interwebs.
    Except maybe food, and water.

  2. Eat a bar of soap or drink a bottle of dish washing liquid?
    Eat a bar of soap. I have heard freaky emergency room stories from my mum about people who swallowed dishwashing liquid.
    PS: If the soap happened to be a bar of 'Honey I Washed The Kids', I wouldn't mind eating it all my life if I had no choice. That stuff smells delicious.
  3. Hold your pee forever or have an uncontrollable bladder?
    Ugh. I guess uncontrollable bladder, because withholding pee leads to kidney stones, AND KIDNEY STONES ARE BAD.
  4. Be called a racist or a traitor to your country?
    I choose racist. Why? Dunno. Gut feeling, I guess.
  5. Be trapped in an elevator with wet dogs or with three fat men with bad breath?
    Wet dogs. I have a dog, so I can tolerate the smell. And dogs are way more fun to interact with than humans anyway.
  6. Lose your legs or lose your arms?
    Lose my legs.
  7. Have a beautiful house and an ugly car or an ugly house and a beautiful car?
    Beautiful house with ugly car.
  8. Be blind or deaf?
    What? Neither! I'd rather be dead. ;_;
  9. Live in Antarctica or Death Valley?
    Antarctica.
    Why? BECAUSE PENGUINS, THAT'S WHY.
  10. Find true love or 10 million dollars?
    True love. I'm a hopeless quasi-romantic.
  11. Always say what’s on your mind or never speak again?
    Always saying what's on my mind. If you don't do that, you might as well not speak at all. And I have spent a large part of my life not speaking. So yeah.
  12. Have pom-poms for hands or glow sticks for fingers?
    Oh geez. Um, glow sticks for fingers.
  13. Be able to hear any conversation or take back what you said?
    Take back what I said, at will. Holy shit that'd be completely awesome.
  14. End hunger or hatred?
    Hunger. Hungry people are angry people.
  15. Always lose or never play?
    Haha, fuq dat shit. I'd cheat, that's what I'd do.
  16. Fly when you fart or pee when you laugh?
    Seeing as I already have an uncontrollable bladder, I'd choose pee when I laugh.
  17. Know it all or have it all?
    Know it all.
  18. Give bad advice or take bad advice?
    Take bad advice.
  19. Have a mansion in the middle of nowhere or an apartment with 10 friends?
    Apartment with 10 friends. I do live in a house in the middle of nowhere, and it freaking sucks. My only companions are my dog and my fish.
  20. Be forgotten or hatefully remembered?
    Happily forgotten.
  21. Not be able to use your phone or your email?
    Email. I hardly use it anyway.
  22. Be rich with an unhappy job or make less money with a job you like?
    Oh God, not this again. I've said it before and I'll say it once more: Make less money doing something I enjoy.
    This was the essay topic I chose for my English Language paper too. ._.
  23. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know their future?
    At times, both. At times, neither.
    Reading people's minds and knowing their futures is way cool, but it makes life boring over time.
    Spoiler Alert: Everyone hates everyone, and in the end everyone dies.
  24. Eat a handful of hair or lick three public telephones? 
    Eat a handful of hair. Because it is a well-known fact that public telephones are harbingers of plague and pestilence.
  25. Be schizophrenic or have amnesia?
    Have amnesia. I'm already borderline schizophrenic anyway, I think.
  26. Talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?
    Most definitely talk like Yoda, would I, any day.  Yes, hmm.I breathe like Vader when I get my annual upper respiratory tract infection.
  27. Marry a vain person or a person with poor image?
    A Person with a poor image. .-.
  28. Eat 30 pounds of cheese in one sitting or a bucket of peanut butter without water?
    Peanut butter. Bring it.

No comments: