Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Of Change, and Other Things.

Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way. 
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.



To me, the whole of last week has been about overwhelming change; about transitioning from one world to another. I even graduated (And I will write a meaningful post about that soon), among many other things.


That's it. I've decided. "Ramble On" is the current theme song to my life. It perfectly describes my sentiments about the whole brouhaha that my mind has been for a while now.

Which brings me to the point of this post. It's 2 am on a Tuesday morning, and while I should be asleep like everyone else, I'm not. I usually make important life decisions around this time. I feel like I should do this right now, lest I end up changing my mind about it later.


As of today, "Fluorescent Adolescent 2.0" is now "Keep Calm and Ramble On."


So it's a small change of name. For a blog, even. Why am I making such a big deal about it?
Thing is, I started this blog sometime back in early 2007. Back then, it was called "The Suckish Life of a 7th Grader", and I used it to rant about school, math, and other people and things. Over the years, it changed to "Fluorescent Adolescent 2.0", and now I'm changing the name again.

It's always been just this one tiny blog. So, in a way, this blog has watched me grow: from a precocious 12-year old ranting about anime and school, to, well, whatever it is that I've turned out to be today. I treat it like a sentient entity. It grows and changes as I grow and change.
In some odd way, this blog is sort of like my Grecian Urn; even though all those rants have long since been deleted (And thank goodness for that), the memories still remain.


So yeah, all that.

11 comments:

debajyoti said...

congratulations on your graduation!! but if you were in 7th standard in 2007, how did you manage to complete your graduation in just 5 years? of course, i am an oldie and not familiar with current education system and the terminologies. anyway, ignore that, i am just kidding. actually i have enjoyed reading this post. keep ranting!!

Snickerdoodle said...

Hi.
By graduation, I mean high school graduation of course. Nothing too sinister. :P
Thank you! It feels great to know that people read, and enjoy reading these rants, I suppose. :)

Walten Tiern said...

Wow, big changes and all. May the force be with you!

Snickerdoodle said...

Eh, thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Aw heewaewwyeeaasss

Snickerdoodle said...

GO HOME ANON YOU ARE DRUNK

Anonymous said...

Aw yiss

Snickerdoodle said...

Motha fuckin bread crumbs

Seriously though. :|

NutsAndDolts said...

My-Tea's all grown up! :')

NutsAndDolts said...

But you'll always be the orange tic-tac kid, no? ^_^

Snickerdoodle said...

Always. :')