Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Obligatory Journal Post #39: Desperation.

Today, a friend of mine observed that the length of my hair is inversely proportional to the marks I get.
LOLWUT

I am, of course, seriously considering going bald now.
-----

You know how during a test or an exam, that one annoying song sets up camp in your brain and blares loudly during crucial moments in the test?
Today during the Physics test, S.P.Balasubramaniam singing the "I DON KNOW WAT YOU SAY. I DON KNOW WAT YOU SAY." part in Ek Duje Ke Liye was stuck in a constant loop in my head.

Me: So the rms velocity of an oxygen molecule is so-and-so...
Brain: I DON KNOW WAT YOU SAY. I DON KNOW WAT YOU SAY.
-----

A couple of classmates tell me that last Monday was the coldest Monday of the decade.
If so, then cool yo.
Youseewhatididthar.jpg
----

No comments: