Thursday, February 9, 2012

#96: In which I address the abomination that is Class Photographs

How I dread this time of year.
Tomorrow, at about 8:30 in the morning, our entire class will be photographed, standing on the marble staircase that leads into our institution; looking dapper in their uniforms and blazers.
Everyone in class except me, that is. (And a certain character whose name starts with 'T' and ends with 'anveer', simply because he most probably won't show up tomorrow.)

For some strange, unfathomable reason, every single class photograph that I've been a part of for all these years has all my classmates looking like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While I ALWAYS end up looking like this:

  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How? Why?
Such questions needn't be asked. The fact still remains that this happens all the time, and will happen again tomorrow.

Unless by some magical twist of fate I transform into Christina Hendricks. Or the marble staircase gets blasted into oblivion.
:sigh: One can only hope.

2 comments:

Walten Tiern said...

I'm glad to know how you see me in my aviators... which I didn't bring today! :P

Snickerdoodle said...

Har har.