Saturday, February 25, 2012

#42738: No hope for humanity.

I am so angry right now, I could flush an entire box of orange tic tacs down the toilet.

Apparently, a while before I returned home from tuition, a couple of guys tried to fuck around with the bees that live in our tree. They left when my mum threatened to call the police on them, but returned later and destroyed the hive to get to the honey.

:Rant:
HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH THE BEES, YOU THICKHEADED NINCOMPOOPS!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE BECAUSE I WANTED YOUR JAR OF CUT MANGO PICKLE?! GKL:KJHGFDSDGJKLKJHGFDS >:[
I HOPE YOU DIE SLOW PAINFUL DEATHS. MAY THE FLEAS OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INFEST YOUR ARMPITS!
:/Rant:

Okay, so Mum tells me they got stung and ran away. Small victory for the bees, considering their house was destroyed. Where will the bees go now? As of now, I can still see them on our tree, and I really hope they don't leave.
They're amazing little insects.
:[

Einstein [may or may not have; faulty sources] said, "If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live."
Assuming he was right, humanity is sure as hell fucked.

2 comments:

Walten Tiern said...

That's terrible!!! Guess what! A hive of bees have just built their home on the tree outside MY balcony too! :)
I hate animal killers! X( They make me sick and angry and hyperventilate!

Snickerdoodle said...

Take good care of them.
People who are cruel to animals are the worst. >:[