Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Mother's Absence: Day 2.

The food is disappearing, and how. All we're left with are 2 jars of peanut butter and Nutella.
Practically everything else is inedible [Read: Needs to be cooked in order to consume].
Worst case scenario: I might have to learn to cook things other than noodles. And omelettes. And cake. Mm. That pizza party looks really good right about now.
We found mould in the bread today. My brother, my dog and I examined it. We found that the fungus looks like trees with bluish-green foliage under a magnifying glass.
My dog, on the other hand, tried to eat it. Cheeky fucker.
The bread, obviously, had to go.
:stomach rumbles:

I think Mum's absence is driving Dad bananas. Brother and Dog are already bananas, except hungrier.
Mm, bananas...

My dog hunted down a cockroach today. By the time we found it, all that remained of it were the exoskeleton and the antennae. Ants do their job really well.

I wonder what cockroach tastes like.

2 comments:

NutsAndDolts said...

Not making you jealous or anything, but I'm pretty ace at making pasta. And not that packet stuff, goodness no. My sister and I made white sauce vodka pasta the other day. Was bliss. :D
Now then, what were we talking about?
(You is so 'J' bro.)

Snickerdoodle said...

New Year Resolution #73: Learn to cook.