Monday, December 26, 2011

End-of-the-year Shenanigans.

Every time I click the "New Post" button, I feel a sudden urge to clean the keyboard, vacuum the house, dust the guitar and belt out a few "tunes", et cetera.

It's just that when I go and try to do the said things, I feel like blogging again.

It's like a heated ping-pong battle between the laptop and, well, everything else. And I'm the little plastic ping-pong ball that bounces all over the place and never truly accomplishes anything.
[Note to self: Brilliant allegory. Must use. Though calling people ping-pong balls might get a little awkward.]

............................................................................................................

To anybody who reads this, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the odds be EVER in your favor. :waves:
[Before you ask, yeah, I did read The Hunger Games recently.]

Christmas was...interesting.

I got a sweater, drank my weight in apple juice, watched probably a dozen Christmas specials on TV and got yelled at by my Dad for not studying.
Day well spent. :D
Also, Mum's gone off for some Anesthetist conference for about a week.
Which can only mean either of these two things: HOUSE PARTY!! PIZZA EVERYDAY!
Or, my Dad is going to try to cook and will probably end up burning the water.

This week is going to be pretty eventful. Oh yes.

3 comments:

Walten Tiern said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the Force be with you!

Walten Tiern said...

also... Targaryen! \m/ icest, silver hair, and violet eyes!

Snickerdoodle said...

Haha, thanks much!
Well of course. House Targaryen has such a badass sigil, non?