Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is what my occasional commute by bus looks like.

I travel by bus quite often. I prefer it to travelling in a school van crammed with halfwit juniors. Who wouldn't?
On a whim, i decided to chronicle the entire 45-minute commute on my phone. Excerpts for you stalking bastards that follow me :

16:45, Wed 03-08-2011
I am making my way to the bus stop as i type. Auto guy stopped like, 500 km away. Cheap bugger can't give change. *muttermuttergrumblerhubarb*
Bus stop looks unusually empty. Huh.

16:50.
No bus.

16:55.
No bus. Something smells fishy. In the literal sense as well. Must be the sewage behind the stop.

17:00, Wed 03-08-2011
Red bus after red bus after red bus has gone by, not a single one of them going remotely close to my destination. Such is my luck on Wednesdays.

17:05.
I have been waiting at the bus stop for what seems like an eternity now. Where the hell is that bus? I'll be 60 before it finally arrives.

17:06
Bus arrives. There is a God!

17:06:42s.
Bus is packed. As usual, the only empty seat is next to the weird old guy with the hairy knuckles.
Somebody up there really hates me.

17:10.
Some music is in order. *Flips out Walkman, puts headphones on like a boss*
I love you, Walkman.
Now Playing: J'y Suis Jamais Alle- Yann Tiersen.

17:30.
Half the journey's done. I'm bored. La di da.
This lady just got into the bus. She's wearing a churidar made from some really trippy, funky, 60s wallpaper type dress material. My eyes hurt.

17:50.
I take my leave now. My stop approaches. Kthxbai.

No comments: