Sunday, August 14, 2011

In keeping with tradition of slacking off during a weekend.

I had SO much planned out for this 3 and a half day long weekend.
The problem with my plans is they always fall apart at the very last minute. So, as of now, tons (literally, TONS) of schoolwork remains unfinished, dozens of chores undone and billions of tic tacs uneaten.
I wonder if i'll even pass this semester or not. :shudder:

However, there is ONE thing i have been doing this weekend. Collecting information. Loads and loads of information, that may seem completely useless to the average joe, but is a godsend to the average mollika.
I kid you not. My laptop is a veritable cornucopia of trivia and statistics about psychological disorders to the X-men to... hamburgers. Yes, hamburgers.
DON'T JUDGE.


Anyway, here's a little something i found. A heavily detailed map of 221B Baker Street. It looks so, so beautiful. :cries:
Google, i love you ever so much.
Click the picture for a better view. Trust me, you WON'T regret it.