Friday, June 24, 2011

‎31 ‎May ‎2011, PM 10:45:52

Edit: Found this on another one of my million obsolete blogs. Now posting.

It's been long, journal.
I managed to score 86% in my exams.
Apparently it's enough to get me a seat in ISC Science. Which is what i decided on.
What else?

Everything went as was predicted. I wasted the 2 months of vacation away, and now i have 5 days before i go back to school.

Ah, school. I'll be joining the likes of all those smarty-pants people as part of 11 Science. It's like an elite club. Of social outcasts and cocky cocks. Of those who are truly brilliant at heart, and those who claim to be, but aren't.

And all the other pretentious pricks go to 11 commerce. What joy!

Quizzing seems pretty dull right about now. 11th std. is like the doldrums of quizzing, or so i hear. All the good ones are for the 10thies. It can rightly be said that i've lost my chance. How pathetic.

With every passing day it feels like i'm being rejected from my own comfort zone. The billions of sermons i've received about the "Big bad world out there" are slowly beginning to make sense.
Goodbye, comfort zone. Goodbye, best all girls quiz team 10thy title. Goodbye, quizzer girl nickname that i've earned over the years. I'll miss you TERRIBLY.

Actually, scratch the last-but-one thought. I think i'm going to get out of my comfort zone just this once and retain the "Quizzer girl" nickname i've earned.

Kthxbai.

1 comment:

Walten Tiern said...

well, all us social outcasts and 'cocky cocks' are glad that you're one of us now.

don't get me wrong, but i think you still retain the title of Quizzer Girl! at least among your juniors!