Thursday, January 31, 2013

Obligatory Journal Post #01101010

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen...:blah blah:... you look wonderful in your suits and sarees this evening :blahblahetc:.."

I'm willing to bet a good box of orange tic tacs that somebody is going to say that at Valedictory this Saturday.

Which brings me to the point of this blog post: I'm graduating this Saturday!
:Yay, woohoo, tears et al:

Really. No sarcasm and all. Full enthu is coming.
Fourteen years. Fourteen phenomenal, fucking wonderful years I've spent here, and now, I'm finally being kicked out into the big, bad world to tackle whatever shenanigans life throws at me. Full nostalgia trippage is happening.
:sniffle:

As with most things, the preparation for the actual event is more overwhelming than the actual event itself.
All around me everyone is doing their darn best to look amazing for valedictory. I hear talk of crash diets, and starving, among other things.
Me? I'm sitting on my bum watching Desperate Housewives on tv and drinking my weight in mango juice.

Living the dream, folks.


No comments: