Sunday, October 2, 2011

Melancholy Molly and the Infinite Sadness/Sickness.

‎1 ‎October ‎2011.

I hate October.

Okay, so i don't hate October.  Who could possibly hate it, what with the advent of Autumn, leaves turning regal shades of golden, warm blankets, Halloween et al.
And my birthday's just a little over a month away too. Oh joy.

It's just that every year, October always brings with it a smorgasbord of diseases which i'm most likely to get.
Flu, fever, bronchitis, laryngitis, food poisoning...I'm a sickly kid.

It's hardly fair, is it? I mean, the extremely grueling two-week period of mid-term exams had just ended yesterday. Party time, right?
Wrong, apparently. I have to sit home with a raging viral fever, acute pharyngitis and tonsilitis while everybody else is out on exotic vacations, celebrating the end of mid-terms.
FFFFUUUUU-

On the bright side however, I can finally start reading all the novels (26, to be precise) i have stockpiled since the summer. Yay.

No comments: